Looking to join a dynamic team in a fast paced work environment? Check our career listings to see if there is a job for you.
Senior Software Developer
September 23, 2016
CaseBank Technologies Inc. is hiring senior Java developers to work on the company’s SaaS web application products. Our products are used by the world’s leading aerospace and heavy equipment manufacturers and operators to provide troubleshooting support and First-Time-Fix™ for critical equipment and systems.
The Senior Java Developer is a technology generalist with high-level responsibilities for major analysis, design and programming deliverables. (S)he will be expected to co-ordinate efforts with development teams and subject matter experts within CaseBank and our customers and partners.
CaseBank prefers to staff this role as a full-time, permanent position.
We offer small development groups, low bureaucracy, and a strong team-oriented culture.
- Design and develop software services and systems in Java and related technologies for existing and novel product offerings.
- Perform business process analysis to generate, document, and review software requirements.
- Collaborate with UI designers to create and deploy simple interfaces to complex functionality.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance analysts to ensure clarity, consistency, and compliance of production requirements, design, and implementation.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Full life-cycle experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting large-scale enterprise applications
- Experience with a wide range of enterprise software development technologies
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and multi-task given multiple conflicting requests for time and effort
- Self-starter able to work without supervision
- Strong commitment to ongoing, self-directed learning initiatives
While we do not expect any candidate to excel at everything on this list, we present them both as an indicator of the CaseBank environment and as insight to how well your skills align with our needs.
- Past experience developing “smart” systems with case-based reasoning, model-based reasoning, Bayesian logic, natural language processing, expert systems, etc.
- Client-side frameworks (Google Web Toolkit, AngularJS)
- Customer-facing experience in collaborative design and integration projects
- Experience developing and documenting system-level APIs for use by third-party developers, particularly SOA-style APIs
- Experience leading small development teams (3 – 5 developers plus QA)
- Passion for clean, elegant code and humane user interfaces
- Interest in ongoing process improvement and change adoption
- Relational database use and design (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- ORM frameworks (Hibernate)
- Text-mining and indexing toolkits (Lucene, ngrams)
Start date: ASAPApply
Inside Sales Position
September 24, 2016
We are looking for a talented, competitive and outgoing university grad who wants to become a professional sales person and who thrives in a new business development environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, researching potential leads, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
Who We Are
CaseBank is an exciting technology vendor providing leading edge software solutions to customer service and engineering departments in large companies around the world. We are in the midst of expanding into new manufacturing market segments including heavy equipment, medical devices, automotive, high tech, power generation and semiconductor.
- Represent CaseBank in a positive and professional manner
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Build rapport and provide technical information and explanations
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Complete and maintain accurate activity reports and forecasts
- Participate in delivering complex multi-staged sales cycles to prospects
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Participate in management meetings, recommend improvements and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Commerce, Business Administration, or Engineering
- Track record of over-achieving
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Compensation: Annual base salary plus commissions
Benefits: Generous employee healthcare/benefits/vacation
Location: Toronto, OntarioApply