Looking to join a dynamic team in a fast paced work environment? Check our career listings to see if there is a job for you.
CaseBank welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
July 28, 2017
CaseBank Technologies, a Division of ATP, designs and develops guided diagnostics systems that reduce downtime and ensure first-time-fix for high value assets such as aircraft, jet engines, and chemical plants. Our software and services are relied on by global leaders such as Lockheed Martin, Gulfstream Aerospace, Bombardier, and Pratt & Whitney.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer to join our team.
You will assist the team lead as a primary contact for other technical and non-technical groups within CaseBank and at select customer locations. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Collaborating with the development team, quality assurance, project management, and others
- Cooperating with back-end developers in development of RESTful APIs
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, especially document-base databases, is a definite plus.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of “the AngularJS way” including creating self-contained, reusable, and testable AngularJS modules and directives
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks in Jasmine and Karma
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply and send your resume to: email@example.com.Apply
B737 Troubleshooting Subject Matter Expert
July 28, 2017
CaseBank Technologies, a Division of ATP, is a company that commercializes a diagnostic software service for the troubleshooting of aircraft, engines, and other complex equipment. Our proprietary SpotLight software uses case-based reasoning technology, and has been field tested and proven with a number of industry leading Aerospace and Defence equipment. We are presently seeking one or more Boeing B737 troubleshooting subject matter experts (SMEs) with diagnostics experience and expertise on at least one aircraft system ATA chapter. The position is available on either a part-time, or full-time basis.
This person will be trained in our SpotLight software, and will be responsible to:
- Review and validate diagnostic content for technical accuracy and effectiveness, and suggest improvements and enhancements.
- Review diagnostic content and identify additional high impact diagnostic areas for CaseBank to develop.
- Answer technical questions from the CaseBank development team.
- Suggest project improvements.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply