Looking to join a dynamic team in a fast paced work environment? Check our career listings to see if there is a job for you.
CaseBank welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
June 21, 2017
CaseBank Technologies, a Division of ATP, designs and develops guided diagnostics systems that reduce downtime and ensure first-time-fix for high value assets such as aircraft, jet engines, and chemical plants. Our software and services are relied on by global leaders such as Lockheed Martin, Gulfstream Aerospace, Bombardier, and Pratt & Whitney.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer to join our team.
You will assist the team lead as a primary contact for other technical and non-technical groups within CaseBank and at select customer locations. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Collaborating with the development team, quality assurance, project management, and others
- Cooperating with back-end developers in development of RESTful APIs
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, especially document-base databases, is a definite plus.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of “the AngularJS way” including creating self-contained, reusable, and testable AngularJS modules and directives
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks in Jasmine and Karma
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply and send your resume to: email@example.com.Apply
Accounting Leader – Controller for a Growing Multinational Technology Business Unit
June 21, 2017
CaseBank Technologies, a Division of ATP, is a company that commercializes a diagnostic software tool for the troubleshooting of aircraft, engines, and other complex equipment.
We are looking for a Controller to join and build a strong accounting department as the backbone of this growing technology enterprise. The ideal candidate will be excited about putting in place best-in-class accounting systems and processes along with managing a top accounting team for the business. The Controller will report directly to the CFO of the parent company, ATP, and will also work directly with CaseBank’s President and COO daily.
- You will hit the ground running with the opportunity to transition CaseBank to NetSuite, building out your view of the appropriate accounting policies and procedures and overseeing the implementation of the system. You will have the opportunity to design your department’s goals and objectives.
- Certain aspects of Human Resources will also fall under your responsibility
- This role holds responsibility over all transactional tasks, including A/R, A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, debt management, the chart of accounts, the accounting filing system and systems of control. You will have the opportunity to work with the CFO to craft all financial statement reporting packages, define and report key performance indicators and metrics and provide other financial analyses as needed. You will be the primary interface with auditors, ensuring compliance with Canadian and US GAAP and compliance with laws and tax requirements.
- This will be an exciting and fast-paced environment. With multiple offices, we’ll be relying on you to be the key accounting liaison for the Toronto area office of CaseBank. Teamwork and commitment will be key to your success
- This is a role that we have planned for growth. As you build a scalable accounting department, we would expect you to advance and take on more direct reports and responsibilities.
Desired Qualifications: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience. Preference will be given to candidates with the Chartered Professional Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge and opportunity for you, please apply. Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply
B737 Troubleshooting Subject Matter Expert
June 21, 2017
CaseBank Technologies, a Division of ATP, is a company that commercializes a diagnostic software service for the troubleshooting of aircraft, engines, and other complex equipment. Our proprietary SpotLight software uses case-based reasoning technology, and has been field tested and proven with a number of industry leading Aerospace and Defence equipment. We are presently seeking one or more Boeing B737 troubleshooting subject matter experts (SMEs) with diagnostics experience and expertise on at least one aircraft system ATA chapter. The position is available on either a part-time, or full-time basis.
This person will be trained in our SpotLight software, and will be responsible to:
- Review and validate diagnostic content for technical accuracy and effectiveness, and suggest improvements and enhancements.
- Review diagnostic content and identify additional high impact diagnostic areas for CaseBank to develop.
- Answer technical questions from the CaseBank development team.
- Suggest project improvements.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com.Apply
Technical Author/Diagnostic Database Developer
June 21, 2017
CaseBank Technologies, a Division of ATP, is a company that commercializes a diagnostic software tool for the troubleshooting of aircraft, engines, and other complex equipment. Our proprietary SpotLight software uses case-based reasoning technology and has been field tested and proven on a number of industry leading Aerospace and Defence equipment. We are presently seeking full-time Aircraft Technical Specialists to join our team of Technical Authors.
The candidate should have:
- a minimum of five (5) years of experience working as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) or equivalent (fixed wing or rotary aircraft),
- experience troubleshooting and diagnosing aircraft,
- experience using computers and software; including MS Excel,
- good written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidates will be trained on our SpotLight software and will be responsible for authoring and validating SpotLight troubleshooting content by combining knowledge and experience with maintaining and troubleshooting aircraft. The person will be able to use a variety of source documentation, including, engineering documents, technical publications such as maintenance manuals, system schematics, wiring diagrams, and maintenance records. The DDB Developer will work closely with the internal project team, including software developers and other DDB Developers, and will be required to communicate with customer Subject Matter Experts.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply
Inside Sales Position
June 21, 2016
We are looking for a talented, competitive and outgoing university grad who wants to become a professional sales person and who thrives in a new business development environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, researching potential leads, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
Who We Are
CaseBank is an exciting technology vendor providing leading edge software solutions to customer service and engineering departments in large companies around the world. We are in the midst of expanding into new manufacturing market segments including heavy equipment, medical devices, automotive, high tech, power generation and semiconductor.
- Represent CaseBank in a positive and professional manner
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Build rapport and provide technical information and explanations
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Complete and maintain accurate activity reports and forecasts
- Participate in delivering complex multi-staged sales cycles to prospects
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Participate in management meetings, recommend improvements and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Commerce, Business Administration, or Engineering
- Track record of over-achieving
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Compensation: Annual base salary plus commissions
Benefits: Generous employee healthcare/benefits/vacation
Location: Toronto, OntarioApply