Solutions That Improve Asset Availability
For aerospace and defense manufacturers, it’s critical for their field support to quickly bring equipment back online to reduce the costs of downtime and to ensure operational availability.
CaseBank software captures and preserves the knowledge of experienced technicians to create a central knowledgebase of equipment failure modes, symptoms and causes. CaseBank technology combines this real-world field troubleshooting experience with engineering fault-isolation procedures to guide support personnel through the service process, from fault diagnosis through to repair and warranty claims. As a result, maintenance technicians can efficiently diagnose problems, identify the root causes and select the parts and procedures necessary to get complex equipment up and running again.
How CaseBank Improves Aerospace & Defense Service
- Guides troubleshooting processes, based on a central knowledgebase of failure modes, symptoms and defect history
- Identifies the causes of equipment problems, across multiple sub-systems
- Automates service reporting
- Gathers lessons learned from experienced technicians
- Captures experience from field service and call centers to improve product design and customer support
- Helps identify failure trends within the fleet of deployed equipment
- Provides product engineering departments with early warning of emerging problems, allowing for the development of corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Accelerate repair time (MTTR)
- Increase first-time-fix rate (FTFR)
- Reduce no-fault-founds (NFF)
- Increase equipment uptime
- Enhance CAPA/FRACAS plans
- Increase customer satisfaction
CaseBank is an active member of the Offset Market Exchange (OMX), which encompasses International offset trading and Canadian Industrial Technology Benefits (ITB, formerly IRB) requirements.