SpotLight Troubleshooting Solutions
to Increase Aircraft Uptime
Click here for ChronicX® Recurring Defect Detection and Management
Aircraft maintenance technicians (AMTs) encounter a wide variety of complex equipment issues that aren’t always covered by traditional maintenance tech publications because they can’t be updated fast enough to support emerging problems in the field.
AMTs spend a great deal of time diagnosing equipment problems. Considering the high cost of aircraft downtime as well as the negative effect on customer satisfaction, airlines are under significant pressure to determine the cause of failures and return an aircraft to service quickly.
CaseBank’s troubleshooting software helps AMTs by combining diagnostic information with service experience; this diagnostic knowledgebase guides AMTs through the service process, from fault isolation to repair procedures to parts catalogs. As a result, AMTs can efficiently diagnose problems, identify the causes, and select parts and procedures necessary to get aircraft back in service as quickly and as safely as possible.
How CaseBank Improves Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Guides troubleshooting processes based on a central knowledgebase of failure modes, symptoms and defect history
- Identifies the cause of equipment problems across multiple sub-systems
- Automates service reporting and gathers lessons learned from experienced technicians
- Helps identify failure trends within the fleet.
- Increase uptime
- Accelerate repair time (MTTR)
- Increase first-time-fix rate (FTFR)
- Reduce no-fault-founds (NFF)