Solutions That Improve Transit Maintenance and Troubleshooting
For transit systems, unexpected downtime leads to scheduling problems, frustrated customers and lost revenue. CaseBank reduces the duration of these disruptions and increases fleet uptime by enabling fast, accurate troubleshooting.
CaseBank software captures and preserves the knowledge of experienced technicians to create a central knowledgebase of equipment failure modes, symptoms and causes.
- Our technology combines this real-world field experience with engineering troubleshooting instructions to guide support personnel through the service process, from fault isolation to repair and warranty claims. As a result, maintenance technicians can efficiently diagnose problems, identify the causes, and select parts and procedures necessary to get trains, buses and trolleys up and running again.
OEM engineering departments benefit from CaseBank’s technology because they can gather detailed troubleshooting information and service history feedback from the field. With this data, they can improve product designs and enhance reliability reporting.
How CaseBank Improves Maintenance for Transit Systems
- Guides troubleshooting processes, based on a central knowledgebase of failure modes, symptoms and defect history
- Identifies the cause of equipment problems, across multiple sub-systems
- Helps identify failure trends within the transit fleet
- Automates service reporting
- Gathers lessons learned from experienced technicians
- Captures experience from field service and call centers to improve product design and customer support
- Provides product engineering and service departments with early warning of emerging problems, allowing for the development of corrective actions and improvement in products and systems.
- Accelerate repair time (MTTR)
- Increase first-time-fix rate (FTF)
- Reduce no-fault-founds (NFF)
- Increase equipment uptime
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Drive customer loyalty