With more than seven years’ supporting the aviation industry, the ChronicX® solution helps airlines and MROs improve the health of their fleets. Providing an innovative approach for detecting and managing recurring defects, the ChronicX solution identifies, consolidates, and ranks recurring/ chronic defects, and potential chronics, across aircraft fleets, regardless of the assigned ATA coding.
Used by many of the world’s leading airlines, the ChronicX solution uncovers hidden trends such as recurring problems, previously undetected, at both the tail number and fleet-level and emerging failure modes that have not yet reached critical status. Additionally, Custom Alerts enable maintenance specialists and reliability engineers to respond to alerts with greater speed and accuracy.
How the ChronicX® Solution Impacts Fleet Health
- Identify recurring defects faster and more accurately
- Detect defect trends automatically
- Improve management of recurring defects
- Expedite response to chronics, and non-alert chronics
- Improve management and reporting of alerts with Custom Alerts
How the ChronicX® Solution Impacts Maintenance Control
- Simplify monitoring of problem aircraft and rogue systems
- Increase visibility of maintenance needs
- Respond to recurring defects in near real-time
- Avoid maintenance incidents
- Reduce AOG risk
- Initiate and track maintenance actions
- Increase visibility of maintenance needs with your own custom alerts
How the ChronicX® Solution Impacts Reliability Groups
- Eliminate manual processing of maintenance reports
- Accelerate resolution of repeats
- Conform to airline-specific definitions
- View and analyze all your chronics
- Filter chronics by ATA, fleet, or individual aircraft
- Monitor sensitive failures and problem tails
- Track recurring defects
- Create custom alerts and alert rules to respond to alerts with greater speed and accuracy
How the ChronicX® Solution Impacts Reporting and Audits
- Enhance communication and collaboration in your organization
- Comply easily with regulatory requirements
How the ChronicX® Solution Works
- Uses natural language processing and fuzzy logic to analyze maintenance records and pilot reports so that maintenance operators and reliability engineers can quickly identify valid repeats and fleet-wide problem areas.
- ChronicX deploys intuitive graphic presentation tools that help maintenance engineers to properly assign the most costly and critical emerging problems to the appropriate teams, without the labor intensive task of inspecting large amounts of data.
- Features Custom Alerts that alert maintenance engineers of single or more events of interest to them, within a defined number of days. It generates reports and sends email alerts
What Our Customers Have To Say
“What took me 4 hours every day, now it takes me 5 minutes”
-- B777 Fleet Specialist
Efficiently Manage Recurring Defects — Learn Why Your MRO Software Isn’t EnoughThe innovative technology of the ChronicX® solution helps maintenance engineers recognize and manage quickly recurring defects to help them to allocate their maintenance resources to the most critical and costly situations.