For aerospace and defense manufacturers, it’s critical for their field support to provide answers that increase equipment availability and reduce the costs of ownership.
The SpotLight® troubleshooting solution combines real-world field experience with engineering fault-isolation in a diagnostic database that guides support personnel through the service process, from problem diagnosis through to repair and warranty claims. As a result, maintenance technicians can quickly diagnose defects, identify root causes, and select the parts and procedures necessary to get complex equipment up and running again.
How the SpotLight® Solution Improves Aerospace & Defense Service
- Guides troubleshooting processes, based on fault codes, failure modes, symptoms and defect history
- Identifies the causes of equipment problems, across multiple sub-systems
- Automates service reporting
- Shares best practices of experienced technicians
How the SpotLight® Solution Improves Aerospace & Defense Support
- Captures experience from field service and call centers to improve customer support and product reliability
- Helps identify failure trends within the fleet of deployed equipment
- Provides early warning of emerging problems, accelerating development of pre-emptive maintenance and corrective actions
How the SpotLight® Solution Benefits Aerospace & Defense
- Accelerates repair time (MTTR)
- Increases first-time-fix rate (FTF)
- Reduces no-fault-found parts (NFF)
- Increases equipment uptime
- Enhances corrective action plans
- Increases customer satisfaction
SpotLight® Guided Diagnostics and Troubleshooting Solution
Improve Fault Isolation and Capture Field Experience
Technical Briefing - Preserving the Mission: Mining Military Fleets Maintenance Records for Operational Gold
Looks at the challenges faced by commercial and military fleet
operations to recognize and manage recurring defects; and explains how a new intelligent technology and automated process is revolutionizing the industry.
Fault Isolation Manuals Are Failing
Traditional FIMs weren’t designed to meet the challenges of troubleshooting complex problems in diverse work environments.
What Our Customers Have To Say
“I am not an expert with engines, but with SpotLight, I can troubleshoot like a pro”
-- Second Level Support Specialist